The World Health Organisation officially recognises acupuncture’s effectiveness for over 40 common disorders, including:
- Ear, nose and throat disorders such as toothaches, ear aches, sinusitis and laryngitis.
- Respiratory disorders such as colds and flu, bronchitis, asthma and allergies.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as food allergies, nausea and indigestion .
- Circulatory disorders such as hypertension, high cholesterol and arteriosclerosis.
- Psycho-emotional disorders such as anxiety, insomnia, headaches, depression, migraines and tinnitus.
- Gynecological disorders such as menstrual irregularity, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms and PMS.
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as joint pain, neck and shoulder pain, back disorders and sciatica.
Traditional Acupuncture Brisbane and Ocean Shores